When it comes to beauty and makeup, I love trying new products and constantly switch things up. When it comes to my skincare routine, I am very consistent and rarely change it because I’ve found a brand and system that works really well for me. Why mess with a good thing, you know? The three products I cannot live without are all from Philosophy: Purity Made Simple, Hope in a Jar, and Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.
Keep reading and find out how you can WIN a set of all three products so you can try them for yourself! I’m so excited to give one of you the opportunity to become a Philosophy Girl, too! (If you’re impatient, just scroll to the bottom of this post to enter!!)
Purity has been my facial cleanser since I was 15 years old. Yes, 15! Any time I’ve tried another face wash sample (usually from Birchbox or Ipsy) my face reacts weirdly and often breaks out. I always go back to Purity ASAP because there’s nothing that works better for my skin!
When do I use it?
Every morning and every evening. If I’m removing makeup, I cleanse twice. First, I wash off my makeup. Second, I apply Purity to my Clarisonic brush head, cleanse, and rinse.
What I LOVE:
• Melts away makeup, including anything “waterproof” without ever irritating my eyes
• Never, ever leaves my skin feeling tight or dry
• I never feel the need to use a toner because Purity balances the moisture level of my skin
• Works beautifully with my Clarisonic MIA and always removes extra impurities that I can visibly see on my brush head after cleansing- amazing proof that these work well together!
• I’ve been able to use this product morning and night for about 10 years now. No other product has remained this consistent in my beauty routine!!
• This cleanser works for everyone so my mom and brother also use this every single day, too!
Hope in a Jar helped put Philosophy on the map. Why? Well, because it’s totally universal and can make anyone’s skin look and feel better… and who wouldn’t want that?! Even Oprah swears by this moisturizer and gave it a coveted spot in her Favorite Things!
When do I use it?
I moisturize after I cleanse in the morning. Sometimes, if I need the extra moisture, I will apply HIAJ after I cleanse at night.
What I LOVE:
• The formulation is lightweight and sinks in quickly
• This never causes breakouts, and I never have an issue using it over a breakout- it’s very calming for my skin
• It hydrates while exfoliating (crazy concept!) and I definitely notice a resurfacing in my skin texture when I use this daily
• It’s fighting fine lines and wrinkles- yes, please and thank you!
• I love the fresh, spa-like scent- very refreshing and I always feel like I’m pampering my skin
• It works for all skin types so I’ve been able to share this with, you guessed it, my mom and brother!
Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash is the easiest way to exfoliate your face in one minute. I keep the giant pump in the shower and it’s so convenient to massage one pump onto my face for a minute and easily rinse it away.
I love using this in the shower after my (sweaty) workout because it really takes care of oils and leaves me feeling super clean. I typically use this five times per week.
What I LOVE:
• Super fast application- I don’t always have time for a peel or a mask, but I always have 30-60 seconds to exfoliate
• It’s gentle enough that you can use it daily
• My skin feel noticeably smoother and more even overall after I use it
• The exfoliating beads do not irritate or rip up my skin at all, so I never feel raw or tight- just clean
• Unlike a lot of other scrubs, this never causes breakouts!
I purchase the super-size set of these products from QVC because of how much I use them (and because I share with my family, too!). I also keep a smaller size of HIAJ and Purity at my sink for the sake of space, and just refill them from the large size when needed.
Yes, I’ve tried other products (some I’ve even reviewed here on the blog!) and I do incorporate other skincare on an as-needed basis, but these skincare staples will always remain. Philosophy just works for me and I will be a Philosophy girl for life!
Here’s the FUN part: I’m giving away this set of Philosophy Skincare Favorites to one lucky winner!
This set includes:
• 2-fl-oz microdelivery exfoliating facial wash
• 2-fl-oz purity made simple facial cleanser
• 0.5-fl-oz hope in a jar moisturizer
To ENTER, just follow the directions in the Rafflecoptor widget below! The giveaway will run for two weeks and I will contact the winner when the contest is completed. They will have 48 hours to contact me with their information to claim their prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for reading and entering!!!
I’m linking up here!
Disclaimer: I purchased this prize with my own money. This is NOT a sponsored post, I just really love Philosophy products!